[obol] RFI #2 from SD (woodpeckers in national parks)

  • From: "John Clem" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "johndavidclem@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 10:30:44 -0700

Hello again -

The responses to my first RFI were so good that I thought I would try again.
During our stay in Oregon, my (non-birding) wife and I will be visiting Crater
Lake NP, as well as Mt St Helens.  Two species I'd really like to see are
Williamson's sapsucker and white-headed woodpecker.  I know there are better
places to see these species, but I was hoping somebody could suggest a reliable
location in or near either park for them.  Or, since I'll be visiting late in
the summer when these birds are presumably quiet, maybe I would just be wasting
my limitied time??

Any and all help is appreciated.  Thanks again!

John Clem
Freeman, South Dakota