[obol] RBAish Blue Rock Thrush?

  • From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 09:48:01 -0700

This photo was sent to me by a friend. Her friend Michael Sanchez reports that he took the photo yesterday morning at 9 at Cannon Beach.  I have blown it up a bit.
I have NO other information. Original photo has a sort of low rocky-looking wall in foreground. I have asked if the observer can be contacted.

Alan Contreras

acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx
www.alanlcontreras.com

“The history of art doesn’t suggest … that great art gets made by aligning one’s thought with everyone else’s.” Carl Phillips, in the Yale Review, Spring, 2022

TIFF image