[obol] RAVEN at Oaks Bottom, Portland

  • From: Linda Leavens <leavens4209@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 13:08:49 -0700

This morning there was a Raven in a snag between the bike path and the river.
This last month I had heard one several times but not been able to see it.
Also of note, 4 Greater Yellowlegs, 1 Common Yellowthroat( heard), and 1
Townsend's Warbler. Nests observed so far, 2 Canada Geese, 1 Anna's
Hummingbird, and 1 Bushtit.  Yellowlegs and Yellowthroat were FOS for me.
Looking forward to Mt. Tabor tomorrow.  Linda