[obol] Portland Mtn Chickadee and Pygmy Nuthatch continue

  • From: Andy Frank <andydfrank@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:32:08 -0700

At Gabriel Park in SW Portland the previously reported Mountain Chickadee
and Pygmy Nuthatch were both present this morning in the trees behind left
field of the Rocky Benevento baseball field. I only found 1 of each.
Though I expected to hear rather than see them first (assuming they were
still there) I oddly saw both of them before later hearing them. The trees
north of the baseball field (near home plate) were very quiet.

Andy Frank