[obol] Photos of unknown - possible Red Knot? - Fern Ridge

  • From: Priscilla Nam Hari Kaur <priscillanhk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 19:52:32 -0700

Sent this earlier from my yahoo account. I don't see it on the OBA OBOL
archives (through present time), so I am forwarding it from my gmail
account. See further down for link to pictures of the bird we saw.

Priscilla Sokolowski

Photos by Priscilla Nam Har..., May 8, 2014
View on
picasaweb.google.com<https://picasaweb.google.com/117022188463884927347/FernRidgeRoyalPossibleRedKnotMay82014?authuser=0&feat=directlink>
Preview by Yahoo

Priscilla Sokolowski