[obol] Photos: Northern Harrier female dive bombs unknown hawk?

  • From: Jim Leonard <photojleonard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 21:35:42 -0700

I went to Baskett Slough NWR this morning to photograph birds between rain
storms. Lighting pretty poor for bird photography. An unknown hawk to me
was perched on a limb when a female Northern Harrier dive bombed it and
started to chase it. I think the other hawk was a male Northern Harrier
but would like some confirmation from other OBOL members. Click on link
below for action shots. Thanks for the help, Jim Leonard.

https://picasaweb.google.com/108302360004365615395/HawksBaskettSlough033115?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCI331OXM8rqeQg&feat=directlink