[obol] Photos: House Finch Feeding Fledgling

  • From: Jim Leonard <photojleonard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 15:50:43 -0700

During the bad weather days I set up my tripod & camera and photographed
through my family room window many backyard birds coming to and near my
feeders.  I have attached a link to some photos of a House Finch feeding a
fledgling.  Happy Birding, Jim Leonard.  ( Also includes a small animation
that google put together automatically of five photos)  click on link below.

https://plus.google.com/photos/108302360004365615395/albums/5882790411646751425?authkey=CLPytKKrrofNPQ