[obol] Photos: 20 Bird photos taken during snow and cold, last two days..

  • From: Jim Leonard <photojleonard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 12:46:06 -0800

I am sending a link to 20 bird photos taken in the last two days during
snow and cold.  Photos taken on my property in the Macleay area a few miles
east of Salem in the country.  In the name of full disclosure some were
taken near my feeders.  Last night I forgot to bring in my hummer feeders
so they were frozen this morning.  This morning I put out a shallow red
plastic dish and as I was pouring the sugar water into the dish the Anna's
flew in and started drinking from the dish only inches from me.  What a
close up view.  Happy birding, Jim Leonard.

https://plus.google.com/photos/108302360004365615395/albums/5955119665543231057?authkey=CN_opubFxIe7eg