[obol] Re: Pelagic cruse results - March 21

  • From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jeffgilligan10@xxxxxxxxx" <jeffgilligan10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 22:34:10 -0700

Sabine's has been photographed in February at Newport if I recall.

Seabird movements and use of specific sites are sometimes inscrutable.
Kittiwakes and jaegers are pretty regular onshore and even as a beach bird in
some places such as s Curry Co, but essentially absent at similar sites twenty
miles away.

Alan Contreras
Eugene, Oregon

acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx