[obol] Re: Oregon Field Guide tonight

  • From: Jeremy Breese <jdmjeremy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "larspernorgren@xxxxxxxxx" <larspernorgren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 10:31:25 -0800

Wow, looks like this is a reoccurring issue for them. I think I might just send
OPB a polite message about the detail of their identifications. Regarding the
split I mentioned, I was referring to the Grebes, Im not sure how the "geese"
got on the end there. I'm sure their split happened long before us humans were
documenting it.

Good birding all!!
Sent from my iPhone