[obol] Re: Ontario grackle

  • From: jmeredit@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: larspernorgren@xxxxxxxxx, Obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 14:32:28 +0000

I think they may breed at Beck across the footbridge in the Russian olives but hang out at Loves for food. The recently remodeled front of the truck stop area reduced the wet ditch area where there used to be a plentiful food source. I don't think they are there as regularly. Sometimes they go across 4th toward the food truck area.

Spot is on my route on visits to family.

Good birding, Judy, jmeredit@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 2022-07-07 14:26, lars wrote:

And l checked Love's regularly without success for over two years across the seasons. It's about 200m from the Snake so water features are handy.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone