[obol] OBOL Flickr account

  • From: DJ Lauten and KACastelein <deweysage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 15:22:44 -0800

Hi folks,

If you are going to use the OBOL Flickr account to post a photo, can we do a bit better at using the Description box to give us some detail on where the photo was taken? I noticed there are some pics up there and it is not always clear where they are from. When you upload a photo just look at the left side of the screen and there is a Description option, click and type in the date, location, etc....

Thanks

Dave Lauten