[obol] OBA Monthly Photo Contest Winner!

  • From: Rhett Wilkins <rhettwilkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 09:51:22 -0800

Hi All,

It's that time again.  We have a new OBA Monthly Photo Contest Winner, and
I think many of you know who she is.  Follow the link below to see her
winning image.

http://www.orbirds.org/

Also, I want to announce that I will no longer be the contact person for
the photo contest.  I'll be passing the torch to Stephanie Hazen who will
henceforth be accepting all of your photo submissions.  Her email address
is:  stephaniehazen17@xxxxxxxxx, which can also be found on OBA's website
when you navigate how to submit your photo.

Many thanks to everyone involved and participating in the contest.  It has
been a blast to work on it over the past year or so with all of you.

Good birding and photographing, and start sending Stephanie those December
photos!

Rhett Wilkins