[obol] Re: North Portland Yellow-headed Blackbird

  • From: David Irons <llsdirons@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "llsdirons@xxxxxxx" <llsdirons@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 10:14:48 -0800

(continuing incomplete post)

...had been there all along. This has proven to be one the best winter flocks
in the Portland area. I don't know of any other site that consistently has so
many cowbirds during winter. It's certainly worth looking for Tricolored
Blackbirds as well, especially given Andy's report of a possible Trike the
other day.

Dave Irons
Portland, OR

Sent from my iPhone