[obol] No Painted Bunting- Coos 12/25/2013

  • From: Tim Rodenkirk <garbledmodwit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 17:39:22 -0800 (PST)

I saw Anne and Dan Heyerly at the bunting site late PM.  Sounds like it was a
no show ALL day.  That was not its normal pattern so I suspect if may have
flown the coop. I will be at this site dog walking in the next week or so, if I
see it I will let OBOL know.  I suspect it moved on or was lunch for one of the
many accipters that seemed to have found the site.

Meanwhile- happy New Bird!

Tim R
Coos Bay

PS: nice find on the Barn Swallows by Anne and Dan!