[obol] Re: Newport brown booby and hmsc vesper

  • From: Adrian Hinkle <adrian.hinkle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 09:42:57 -0700

The previous message was suppose to be sent yesterday. I'm not sure if
anyone has seen the booby today.

We did a family birding trip to Lincoln County yesterday. Vesper Sparrow
(spotted by Chris) and Brown Booby were highlights at HMSC.

We did a few sea watches but saw only a single Sooty Shearwater. A number
of Cackling Geese and ducks were moving by. A good number of gulls were at
Ona Beach.

In Yachats, the Clay-colored Sparrow and Common Ground-Dove continue, and
we also saw a Common Yellowthroat, Whie-throated Sparrow, and three
Mountain Chickadees.

Good birding,
Adrian