[obol] Re: Need Empid. ID Help

  • From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, kaycarter@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 22:48:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kay,

Your bird looks good for a Willow Flycatcher to me - overall coloration,
yellowish wash on breast sides, rather short primary extension and lack of a
distinct eyering all support the ID. Also, the lower mandible appears to be
pale.

Nice pictures!

Hendrik
Hendrik G. Herlyn
Corvallis, OR

"Nature is not a place to visit. It is home."
     -- Gary Snyder