[obol] Nashville Warbler in Yachats

  • From: David Irons <llsdirons@xxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 11:24:03 -0700

About 15 minutes ago Diane Pettey and I saw a Nashville Warbler along 4th  St.
In Yachats. We were just east of the path into Yachats Commons Park. I heard
the bird sing and recognized the song. I then saw it when it popped up in a
willow directly across 4th St. From the community center. Diane had gone into
the farmer's market to see some friends, but we did relocate it after she came
back out.

This is a rare spring migrant along the central Oregon coast and may be my
first for Lincoln County.

Dave Irons

Sent from my iPhone