[obol] NEARSHORE OPPORTUNITY: Winchester Bay Nearshore and River: TUESDAY 10/27

  • From: Matthew G Hunter <matthewghunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ub <umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 16:24:31 -0700

Hi Folks,

I am continuing to try to get on the ocean and explore birding
possibilities at the Douglas County Coast. I have set up a short nearshore
ocean boat trip out of Winchester Bay this Tuesday that may also cruise up
the Umpqua River. Why Tuesday? Because the seas look suitable for nearshore
birding in this smaller charter boat (what they call a six-pack).

I CAN ONLY TAKE 5 PEOPLE BESIDES MYSELF. I HAVE A SPONSOR FOR THIS TRIP SO
I AM ONLY CHARGING $20 PER PERSON. CALL OR EMAIL NOW!

I am hoping to encounter and photograph some BLACK-VENTED SHEARWATERS.

Time will probably be about 0900 to 1500 (I will confirm times with you
Monday night), probably 4 hours on ocean, 2 hours on river, but ocean is
priority.

Call or email me by Monday night if you would like to join me!

Thanks,

Matt Hunter
541-670-1984