[obol] N. Mockingbird HQ Malheur

  • From: "judy" <jmeredit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 15:40:07 -0700

I didn't see the bird but one was reported just between the building and the parking lot at the west edge around 2 pm today. Wind is howling, making it tough to find passerines. Catbirds still there, one seen well late am. in the lilac hedges around the NE corner, "conference center". Most of the W Tanagers have left. Now there are quite a few Black-headed Grosbeaks around, especially attracted to the new feeders installed by Tim Blount. Go Tim! We could all bring seed or oranges along when we visit to help him re-stock the feeders. Good birding, Judy, jmeredit@xxxxxxxxxxx