[obol] Moderator comments on the digest

  • From: DJ Lauten and KACastelein <deweysage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 09:36:44 -0800

Folks,

It has come to my attention that the recent digest may have been scrambled a wee bit. I am not sure if this has effected everyone or just some or what. Apparently the problem arose when an attachment to an email was sent to OBOL, and apparently this may have scrambled the digest.

Two points. One, please don't attach anything to emails sent to OBOL. There are still folks out there who have dial up connections and these kind of things can mess up their download situation. Attachments can have viruses. And apparently they can scramble the digest.

Two, if your digest came all scrambled, you will have to go to ABA.org and look at OBOL via their website.

thanks!

Cheers
Dave Lauten
OBOL moderator