[obol] Mary's Peak addendum

  • From: Lars Per Norgren <larspernorgren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 18:02:45 -0700

    At 4:09 a Golden Eagle flew by. It seemed to be using the updraft created
by a strong south wind, on a purposeful flight to somewhere west. The Mtn
Bluebird hawked from all available lone trees, snags, and cyclone fence for an
hour. 55 degrees in the parking lot when I arrived, 58 when I left. I saw three
different butterflies of two or three species.  Numerous native flowers were in
bloom on the south side of the summit. Lars