[obol] Mallard x Northern Pintail hybrid at Tualatin River NWR

  • From: "Craig Tumer" <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 13:52:45 -0700

Late this morning, I found a MALLARD x NORTHERN PINTAIL HYBRID among
approximately 2000 NORTHERN PINTAILS at the Tualatin River National
Wildlife Refuge off Hwy 99W between Tualatin and Sherwood in Washington
County.  I included a description of the bird in me eBird checklist,
which can be seen at the following link:

I also saw a male EURASIAN WIGEON associating with a small group of
America Wigeons.

Craig Tumer
Portland