[obol] MTN CHICK continues 5+ wks NE Pdx

  • From: Antonya Pickard <eco.outdoordiva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 10:39:27 -0800

I often see 2 individuals 8-9am virtually daily last 5 wks, mostly at my
north feeders. We are at NE 70th/Sacramento, across from the Rose City golf
course. They have mostly been associated with siskins, but the finches have
dispersed considerably since the weekend. Also seeing large numbers of
usual ground sparrows and a pair of varied thrush since weekend.

Happy birding,
Antonya

--
Antonya Pickard