[obol] Long-tailed Ducks at Timothy Lake

  • From: "Joseph Blowers" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "josephblowers" for DMARC)
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 17:27:36 -0800

Today from noon to about 1:30 PM I observed two Long-tailed Duck females at
Timothy Lake in the Clackamas County Cascades. They were near shore in the
northwest “corner” of the lake north of the westside parking lot. My eBird
checklist with photos of the ducks can be viewed at
<http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S25817597>

If you go to Timothy Lake to try for them check the snow level forecast. Snow
is forecast for the Cascades over the next few days.

Joseph Blowers
Molalla, OR