[obol] Listing Results proof sheets have been sent

  • From: "Paul Sullivan" <paultsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cobol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 17:45:13 -0800

Folks,

Today I sent out proof sheets to everyone who submitted 20114 Oregon Listing
Results.  Please let me know if you find errors, so I can correct them
before the results are published on the OBA website.

If you sent in (or thought you sent in)  Listing Results and you do not get
a proof sheet, let me know.

Last minute folks, I'll still take your numbers if you get them in ASAP!!

Paul T. Sullivan

paultsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:paultsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

503-472-5306 h

971-237-4864 c