[obol] I stopped by the ponds just passed the Brookwood library today down Dawson Creek Dr. There were two Eurasian Wigeons in a large flock of American Wigeons. There were 2 Northern Shoveler, a handful of Mallards, a Gadwall pair, lots of Cackling Canada geese, and a Scaup but without binocs I was unable to get an ID.

  • From: "Jessica Belknap" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jbelknap32" for DMARC)
  • To: "obol@freelists org" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 14:26:23 -0800

POST: Send your post to obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
JOIN OR QUIT: //www.freelists.org/list/obol
OBOL archives: www.freelists.org/archive/obol
Contact moderator: obol-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Other related posts:

  • » [obol] I stopped by the ponds just passed the Brookwood library today down Dawson Creek Dr. There were two Eurasian Wigeons in a large flock of American Wigeons. There were 2 Northern Shoveler, a handful of Mallards, a Gadwall pair, lots of Cackling Canada geese, and a Scaup but without binocs I was unable to get an ID. - Jessica Belknap