[obol] Re: Hood River County Wrentit

  • From: Lars Per Norgren <larspernorgren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 08:10:19 -0700

This caught my eye the moment I woke up. The location-Lost Lake- makes me
doubtful. The recent addition of the species to Washington and Multnomah
Counties occurred in riparian zones. I've never been to Lost Lake but believe
it is deep in the vast gloom of coniferous woods. Perhaps there are so many
clearcuts nearby that a Wrentit could hop along and find some happiness anyway?
 Lars