[obol] Re: Here is the trailer.

  • From: "Pamela Johnston" <pamelaj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <atowhee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 18:08:17 -0800

Red-tailed Hawk is the movie voice of the Bald Eagle, sort of like Marni Nixon,
who sang for a lot of non-singing actresses.

Pamela Johnston

  From: "Jeff Gilligan" <jeffgilligan10@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: <garbledmodwit@xxxxxxxxx>
  Cc: "OBOL" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: [obol] Here is the trailer.
  Date: Wed, Feb 12, 2014 2:35 PM

  http://upandcomers.net/2014/02/11/a-birders-guide-everything-trailer/

  Nothing worse than a poacher...

  On Feb 12, 2014, at 2:29 PM, Tim Rodenkirk <garbledmodwit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    There is a new birder movie coming out 21 March.  It is called "A Birder's
Guide to Everything".  Looks kinda fun, there are some trailers on-line.  Some
young birder's find what they think is an extinct bird species and well it
"takes off" from there.

    Sounds like one that the non-birding partner may also enjoy!

    Have fun,
    Tim R
    Coos Bay

--

Harry Fuller
author of FREEWAY BIRDING, see: freewaybirding.com