[obol] Great Crested update

  • From: 5hats@xxxxxxxx
  • To: obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 09:23:12 -0700 (PDT)

I fear my expectations came true. The Great Crested Flycatcher has not been
seen in the last forty minutes. However, it might possibly be in the area. If
anyone wants to take a chance on looking for it later today, I would recommend
just hanging around the area and listening for the call. The bird was quite
vocal yesterday afternoon, and if it is still in the area, anyone within a
quarter of a mile would hear it.
By the way, while here to look for the flycatcher, other birders found a Swamp
Sparrow, which is only the second recorded at this location. Little Patagonia.

Darrel