[obol] Re: Goose Marker Collars

  • From: clay crofton <ruffledgrouch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bob Archer <rabican1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 23:22:51 -0800

Bob, to my embarrassment, when I first saw the band and bird it appeared to
be a green(or blue) collar on a large light breasted Canada. That was
9nov2013 at TR NWR. In yesterday's resighting it appeared to be definatly
brite green on a medium dark breasted bird. I posted a video clip to the
OBOL Flickr account.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95295128@N03/11677734716/