[obol] Fwd: Increased Access to Auk and Condor journals

  • From: Joel Geier <joel.geier@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oregon Birders OnLine <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 15:39:46 -0800

Hi all,

I haven't seen mention of this yet on OBOL yet, so forwarding this info
from the Nevada birding list, courtesy of Jen Ballard at the Great Basin
Bird Observatory.

The direct link if you want to skip the fluff on the ABA blog site is:
http://aoucospubs.org/

Date:    Sat, 28 Feb 2015 15:56:38 -0800
From:    Jennifer Ballard <ballard@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Increased Access to Auk and Condor journals

Hi all, I just wanted to let you know that I've heard that Auk and Condor,
two of the premier ornithology journals in North America, will be making
available their articles through 2013.  If you're wanting to learn more
about some aspects of ornithology and species, this is a great opportunity
to trawl through their archives (the older articles from most North American
ornithological journals are available free on SORA).  Here's a link talking
about it:

http://blog.aba.org/2015/02/the-auk-and-the-condor-expanding-access.html

Happy reading,
Jen

Jennifer Ballard,
Monitoring Coordinator
Great Basin Bird Observatory

End of NVBIRDS Digest - 27 Feb 2015 to 28 Feb 2015 (#2015-50)