[obol] Re: Fwd: Cascade Goose

  • From: David Irons <llsdirons@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "llsdirons@xxxxxxx" <llsdirons@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 12:10:51 -0800

Continuation of parti...second year bird. Young Birds often don't show black
below until they are in their third year. A hatch-year bird would have smaller
more rounded mantle and covert feathers. A good example of a hatch-year bird is
image #9 at the link below.

http://www.birdfellow.com/birds/greater-white-fronted-goose-anser-albifrons#/idPhotos

Sent from my iPhone