[obol] Fw: Wayward Chickadee

  • From: "Jeff Fleischer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "raptorrunner97321" for DMARC)
  • To: birding <birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 21:47:24 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Everyone,
A friend of mine in North Albany took this picture in his backyard, a pleasant
surprise visitor to our side of the mountain :)  This goes along with the flock
of 30 Pine Siskins that I have been supporting the last couple weeks at my
feeders in downtown along with 3 Chestnut-backed Chickadees that showed up  at
my feeders for the first time in 30 years being at this location in town.  Saw
Lars' posting of Snow Buntings on Davis Rd SW of Tangent today, things could be
interesting this winter around here! :)
JeffAlbany