[obol] Re: Frenchman's Bar Reg Park, Clark Co, WA

  • From: Bob <rflores_2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "rflores_2@xxxxxxx" <rflores_2@xxxxxxx>, Obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "tweeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tweeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 12:37:16 -0700

After looking at the State boundary it appears the Bonaparte's gulls were in
the State of Washington.

Bob Flores
Ridgefield, WA

On May 1, 2015, at 12:32, Bob <rflores_2@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Randy Hill and I arrived to a stiff wind and no sooner than exiting the car
we spotted 5 Bonaparte's gulls floating downriver on the Oregon side.

The wind did slow quite a bit by 0900 it was not very birdy as far as numbers
but a very good variety was to found. I was able to add three FOY birds a
Caspian tern (#180) flying downriver, Pacific-sloped flycatcher (#181) and
hermit thrush (#182). Other notable birds follows.

WARBLERS
Yellow-rumped 13
Orange-crowned 12
Wilson's 8