[obol] Florence Area 5/12

  • From: Luke Ferrenburg <lukeferrenburg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 17:47:28 -0700

Kelsey O'sullivan and I birded the Florence area today with some success.
Highlights from the day include a decent scope view of a CASSIN'S AUKLET at the
south jetty. Also at the south jetty were 2 WANDERING TATTLERS along the rock
wall. At Heceta head beach there was a raft of about 400 scoters I picked out a
BLACK SCOTER in the raft that was seen by 2 other people. At Stonefield wayside
we found 6 HARLEQUIN DUCKS. Complete lists on ebird.

-Luke Ferrenburg