[obol] First Rufous of season in yard - short video

  • From: "L Markoff" <canyoneagle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 13:49:04 -0700

Today the first Rufous Hum for the 2015 season arrived in my yard.  He made
several brief hits on the feeder, but I haven't seen him since.  I was lucky
to get this short clip.  Perhaps Hercules (male Anna's) has driven him off?

The first of season Rufous last year was on 3/15/14, so not too different.
That was our first Spring living in this location, so my data is skimpy.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/canyoneagle/0d1a31/

Lori Markoff

Eugene