[obol] Finley Ross's Goose/s

  • From: "R. Adney Jr." <rfadney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mid Valley Bird List <birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 11:16:08 -0700

While checking the Mitigation Wetland marsh on Bruce road I found an adult
Ross's Goose among about thousand cacklers feeding outside the marsh.  While I
was there I was pleasantly surprised to meet up with Doug and Kathy Pryor
(sorry if I'm spelling your names wrong!).  We were chatting about how tickled
we were to each add the Ross's as a life bird and surprised to find two more
had joined along with another 500-1000 Cacklers.  At times the sky was filled
as more and more cacklers kept arriving.  The sight and sound was amazing.  I
shot a few (700) photos while I was there and have to admit I didn't get the
best shots of the Ross's as they were quite a ways out but I've provided a link
for anyone who wants to have a look.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/adneyvisualarts/sets/72157651041663827/

Rich Adney

http://avianpics.blogspot.com/