[obol] Re: Fields update

  • From: David Irons <llsdirons@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx" <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 16:13:52 -0700

We are at Fields now (4pm). Woodlot is quiet now. We probably heard the same
warbler song, a slurry lazy four-five notes. Sounded like a non-territorial
Townsend's to us. Migrants sing a song that lacks the urgency heard on the
breeding grounds.

Malheur HQ was as dead as it can be this morning around 10am. We are heading
south to do some exploring in Humboldt Co., Nevada and then come back north
into Malheur County on Hwy 95.

Dave Irons and Shawneen Finnegan.

Sent from my iPhone