[obol] Fern Ridge (Royal Ave) Yellow Breasted Chat + photo

  • From: Priscilla Nam Hari Kaur <priscillanhk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Priscilla Nam Hari Kaur <pnhks55@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 18:35:19 -0700

I went out to Fern Ridge along Royal around 8:30am this morning (Tuesday).
Two Yellow-Breasted Chats were calling from the shrubby area a few hundred
feet West of the parking lot and a few hundred feet North of the trail.
One was much further away to the North.  I love this bird and it's crazy
almost random collection of whistles and noises.  I saw the closer one fly
a long distance East to West, to a perch about 20 feet above the ground and
managed to photograph it. I got a half dozen pictures but they all look
about the same, so here's the best one.

<http://priscillanhk.com/images/Yellow_Breasted_Chat_2071.jpg>
Chat Photo <http://priscillanhk.com/images/Yellow_Breasted_Chat_2071.jpg>

In case the link doesn't work here is the full URL:

http://priscillanhk.com/images/Yellow_Breasted_Chat_2071.jpg

Priscilla Sokolowski