[obol] Re: FW: Potential Black Hawk Sighting

  • From: Kevin Spencer <rriparia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: deweysage@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 21:35:31 -0400 (EDT)

Well, I really apologize for uploading photos onto OBOL. I was too hasty, and wasn't careful about what I should have done. I've uploaded the photos to my Flicker account.

Copyrights belong to another person. I'll mention I uploaded them to a listserve, and my FLicker account. I'll be removing them after discussions wane. See the links below.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/120003873@N05/14994825635
https://www.flickr.com/photos/120003873@N05/14994460692

Kevin Spencer
rriparia@xxxxxxxxxxx
Klamath Falls, OR

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 5:53 PM, DJ Lauten and KACastelein wrote:

Well, we aren't supposed to send photos as attachments to OBOL (!)......but since it happened, may I suggest a very dark RED-TAILED HAWK......I am fairly certain it is not a Black Hawk, although it certainly is almost a black hawk......

Cheers

Dave Lauten

On 8/21/2014 5:42 PM, Kevin Spencer wrote:

Here's the photos I received. I haven't had time to really look at them yet. So, letting those interested to have a look.

Kevin Spencer
rriparia@xxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('rriparia@xxxxxxxxxxx')>
Klamath Falls, OR