[obol] Re: FOY Wilson's warbler

  • From: Anne Duston <aeduston@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 08:27:13 -0700

A male Wilson's came to forage in my blooming chokecherry tree, being very bold and looking right in at me. Before leaving he attempted get a drink or perhaps even a bath at the backyard birdbath, but a House Finch took exception to that and ran him off. Later I may have seen him from back, dashing away from my other birdbath. I hope he got some snacks, a drink and a tidy-up bath. I enjoyed his visit.

Anne D.

a couple of miles directly north of Powell Butte

Msg: #2 in digest
From: Chris Bennett<tayben7@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 06:43:39 -0700
Subject: [obol] FOY Wilson's warbler

Sunday we had a female Wilson's warbler come into our yard to take a bath
in Westmoreland area.
Chris

POST: Send your post to obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
OBOL archives: www.freelists.org/archive/obol