[obol] Evening Grosbeak and 41 Band-tailed Pigeon in Gresham

  • From: John Gatchet <jfgatchet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 19:31:11 -0700

There were 41 BAND-TAILED PIGEON in the yard today.  I am limiting how much
I put in the feeder they are using, but they are finding seed in the grass
from the other feeders.  Also 10 EVENING GROSBEAK were in the yard most of
the day.  PINE SISKIN and AMERICAN GOLDFINCH are going through the seed in
the feeders to the point that I have to fill them each day.  There are at
least 5 BLACK-HEADED GROSBEAK and again they were feeding on the ground
shoulder to shoulder with the EVENING GROSBEAK.

John F. Gatchet
Gresham, OR