[obol] Enough

  • From: Kevin Smith <kevinsmithnaturephotos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 19:00:18 -0700

OK. I have enough volunteered bird photogs to fill next year.  I thank the dozen or so photogs who said I could use their photos at the beginnings of our East Cascades Audubon meetings.  Of course you all wanted ME to pick THEIR favorite bird shots.  No, no! That was NOT the exercise.  I wanted YOU not ME to select the 30 or so shots to show at our meetings.

Thank you. All of you who responded to my call.  For whatever the reason I have run out of volunteer photographers to fill the bill on our side of the hill.  If you DO happen to be in Bend on the THIRD Thursday of the month and can make it to our meeting in The Environmental Building on Kansas Dr at 6:30 PM  you will see some of your fellow bird photographers best from the West side of Oregon.

Kevin Smith