[obol] Driving Partner Wanted for Portland Area Raptor Survey Route

  • From: michael medina <aiwetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 17:38:53 -0800

I'm doing the Vancouver Lake route and my wife is busy this and next week.
 I was planning on doing it between 18 and 23 December.  I think it's safer
to have a driver and observer so I'd like some company to either drive or
observe.  I have an older Volvo sedan or even older VW camper which is nice
because you can keep you tripod extended in the passenger area.

Both my wife and I are allergic to dogs and cats, so it would be nice if
you don't have those or smoke either.

I can send personal references if that is of concern to anyone.

Michael Medina