[obol] Re: Depoe Bay Summer Tanager

  • From: dawn v <d_villa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 22:54:29 +0100

I was able to contact Eric. He prefers that no one visit. He is willing to keep notes and more photos as needed.    He said: Hi there, the feeder is right outside our window and we've been watching regularly. She has been coming and going periodically, and appears to be eating some dried fruits out of the seed mix. She seems in great health. I would prefer not to have people come over but we can certainly take some notes on when we see her there. And/or more photos or whatever. - Eric   dawn v
Lincoln City/Nelscott     Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 6:35 PM
From: "Kevin Scaldeferri" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Obol" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [obol] Depoe Bay Summer Tanager An ID request showed up today on the Birding Oregon Facebook group for a Summer Tanager which showed up at a feeder in Depoe Bay: https://www.facebook.com/groups/birdingoregon/posts/1588113834880165/ ******* UNSUBSCRIBE: www.freelists.org/list/obol OBOL archives: www.freelists.org/archive/obol Contact moderator: obol-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx