[obol] Re: Curry CA Towhee et al.

  • From: DJ Lauten and KACastelein <deweysage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 18:54:45 -0800

We are seeing both green and rufous backed male Selasphorus in our yard this past week, north of Bandon, Coos Co.

Saw a TURKEY VULTURE over our house for the first of spring, and one in Bandon today.

cheers
Dave Lauten and Kathy Castelein
Bandon OR

On 3/1/2015 5:29 PM, Tim Rodenkirk wrote:

On the way home I stopped at Knute Andersson's place which is a few miles SW of Langlois, Curry. He had an all green-backed male Selaphorus Hummer at his feeder that did an Allen's type display so I would guess it was an ALLEN'S HUMMER!

Merry migration indeed!!!!!!!!!
Tim Rodenkirk
back in Coos Bay