[obol] Curry BV Shearwaters 11/7/2015

  • From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 15:25:40 -0800

Just read the rest of my e-mails and Don Munson reports 75 BLACK-VENTED
SHEARWATERS in a feeding frenzy with other birds off Chetco Point in
Brookings this morning. I checked several spots further north without
luck- actually I may have seen two off Pistol River first light but by the
time I climbed a dune for better looks they had disappeared. Anyhow, no
other shearwaters at several stop points. Don also had a PALM WARBLER on
the walk out to Chetco Point.

Merry migration!
Tim R
Coos Bay