[obol] Credibility

  • From: clay crofton <ruffledgrouch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 09:02:48 -0700

Good Morning Learned Gentlemen of the OBOL community, I accept the
consensus that I don't have sufficient 'cred' to report a rarity like a
Brown Booby or a Wrentit at TR NWR. Never the less, I feel my question went
unanswered last week. Many years ago I sat through many lectures about the
scientific method.  If your data is edited your not conducting science.

Could someone please discus how defining common birds ( Bald Eagles, Common
Yellowthroats) and readily distinguishable birds like Northern Mockers as
'rare' advances the accuracy of eBird?

--

*Happy birdingClay*