[obol] Corvallis Olive-sided Flycatcher (now, 5/3)

  • From: Jamie Simmons <sapsuckers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL-to post <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 18:03:40 -0700

An Olive-sided Flycatcher is currently enjoying the dead top of the birch
tree in my yard, doing a lot of successful flycatching. It has been there
for over 3.5 hours now.
I will include photos with my eBird report. It has also vocalized: not
Quick Three Beers, but rather pep pep pep.

This is my second year of this species occurring in my small suburban yard.
Having 2 birch trees with dead tops seems to help.

Jamie Simmons
Corvallis